Profession and Nakshtra
Various professions signified by different Nakshatra are as follows:
1) Ashwini: Doctors, service in factory, police, military surgery, jails, machinery, trading in wool, ghee, rice, iron, steel, horse dealers.
2) Bharani: Entertainment industry, chemist, Tobacco, music, silk, automobiles, fertilizer industries, veterinary doctors, revenue and finance department, agriculturist, civil engineers, trading in chilies’, medicine, facial creams, oil etc.
3) Krittika: gains from landed property, share brokers, speculators, military, police, defense, equipment, jewellery, artist, revenue officers, traders in rubies, sesame, oil seeds, barely, dry fruits etc.
4) Rohini: Hoteliers, restaurants, bakeries, automobiles, petrol, milk, Dairy farms, scents, perfumes, sugar, sugarcane, colors, dyes, traders in
bananas, citrus fruits, silver, pearls, garments, food grain etc.
5) Mrigashira: mechanical engineers, Electrical goods, surgeon telegraph, press, defense, brokers trading in aquatic products, flowers, ivory products, hunting equipment & Weapons etc.
6) Ardra: Marketing professionals, salesman, pilots transport & communication industry explorers, journalist, finance brokers, traders in sandal, salt, oils, furnace, cooking wares etc.
7) Punarvasu: physicians , priests, statisticians, Astrologer, teacher, Banker, sailors, midwife, judge, traders in gold and silver, silk and cotton, Grains and juices.
8) Pushhya: petroleum products, chemical, coal, landed property, excavation, traders in oil, underground product, chemicals, Gold, turmeric, Asafetida, silver, Ghee, Rice, salt, Butter, Banana, cane and fruit juices etc.
9) Ashlesha: salesman, managing directors, Agents, writers, journalists, nurses, paints, Auditors, Traders in silver, mercury, Emerald, Sugar, candy, Green and juicy vegetables, Grass and water Animals.
10) Magha: Chemical and drug industry, Lawyers, imitation jewellery, Government service, service, Doctors, Surgeons, traders in Grains, jiggery, ghee, Edible oil, Electrical Appliances, electronics etc.
11) Poorva Phalguni: Government Service, civil servants, transport industry, Radio, Music, Wireless automobiles, Animal Husbandry, professor, traders in wood, silk, clothes, Grains, Diamonds, silver, gold, watery pearls etc.
12) Uttara phalguni: Astrologers, Tantriks, astronomers, mathematicians, Employees in state health Department, newspaper, diplomats, telephone companies, traders in rubies, garlic, rock salt, Sunflower, optical medicines, spectacles , lentils etc.
13) Hasta: Tantriks, Scholars, Salesman, commerce, communications, post, ink and paints, artists, ambassadors, messengers, shipping industry, traders in camphor, scent, perfumes, sandal, silver, rubber gloves etc.
14) Chitra : lawyers, Judges, middleman, agents, surgeons, philosopher, scent and perfume manufactures, priest, garments, jewellery, traders in gold ornaments, precious and semi-precious metals, auto accessories, vehicles, films, textiles etc.
15) Swati: Transport industry , pilots, Air-hostesses ,fancy goods, engineering servants, leather items, cook, Opera, traders in drugs, wines,
chilies’, betel nuts, Mustards cosmetics, anesthesia etc.
16) Vishakha: Travelling salesman, representatives, exporters, air travel, consultants, shipping, Brokers, bankers, auditors, marketing and advertisement, publicity, minting traders in green gram, black Gram, cotton, wheat, sweets, gold, silk, books, processed food etc.
17) Anuradha: Mining engineers, criminal layers, plumbers, dentist, jailor, Guards, watchman, dealers in coal, Minerals, Brothels, leather trade, skin, hides, woolen articles, traders in rice, Grams Coconuts, Dates, groundnuts, chemicals etc.
18) Jyeshtha: intellectuals, philosophers, Advocates, Judges, politicians, orators, physicians, Horse Racing, Jockeys, traders in silver, Mercury, Camphor, inflammable oils, chemicals, asafetida, Emeralds etc.
19) Moola: Doctors, Surgeons, Automobiles Engineers, Insurance Agents, publishers, Military man, Secret agents, jailors, Traders o gold, silver, cotton, jiggery, wheat, turmeric, carrots etc.
20) Poorva shadda: Judges, lawyers, Astrologers, Tantriks, Transport industry, Music, Foreign exchange dealers, traders in sandal, Gold, Diamond Rose, water, perfumes, ice, ghee etc.
21) Uttarashadda: Agents, representatives, scientists, Thinkers, philosophers, Archeology, translators, woolen Garments, revenue collectors, traders in Lamp, Bulb, furnaces, Petrochemicals, Electrical, rubles, Weapons, Gold, Idols of deities etc.
22) Shravana: Mining Products, chemicals, oil , coal, excavations, explores, plumbers, agricultures, fishermen, traders in silver, curds, buttermilk, milk, Holy- water, betel nuts, Chemicals, liquid medicines, pepper, cast iron, lead etc.
23) Dhanishta: Mining engineers, Defense officials, Secret service, detectives, insurance agents, police officials, surgeons, jailors, Dealers in iron , Gold, wheat, mills, safe, vaults, tanks, machines etc.
24) Shatbisha: Astrologers, translators, Authors, Finance professionals, Travellers, intellectuals, occultists, Doctors, Stock Brokers, trade in petrol, Silver, Lead, Iron and steel, Narcotics, Drugs, Atom Bombs, electronics, Explosives, Modern Gadgets etc.
25) Poorva Bhadra: Statisticians, Medicines, Share Brokers, Research workers, planning and administrative department, Foreign Exchange Dealer, Astrologer, hoteliers, priests, Saints, Trades in Gold, medicines, Sweets, Ghee, Cons, Jewellery, wines etc.
26) Uttara Bhadra: police officials, Jailors, politicians, Engineers, Exporters and importers, slaves, labor class, insurance agents, Wrestlers, storekeeper, Dealers in Drugs, wines, tobacco, Stones, Boots, Leather jiggery etc.
27) Revati: Journalists, Editors, publishers, Film Actors, Civil Engineers, Share brokers, Advertising agencies, teachers, mathematicians, Auditors, Currency
Finance professionals, Bankers, Traders in coconuts, Betel Nuts, Silver, Medicines, Films, books etc.