1. plant a tulsi plant in your house .
2. play some saints bhajan or sanskrut shloka chant done by some spiritual organisation , avoid those done by the profesionals u can download the sattvik chant of Lord Datta from this lonk and play in your house . The vibrations emitted from these p…ruify the negativity of the house .
3. If gaumutra of desi gay (Indian origin cow’s urine) is easily available it can be sprinkled everyday in the house . The gaumutra has immense capacity to cast off the negativity of the vastu .
4. Instead of litting agarbatti (incense sticks ) from the market get them from some spiritual organisation if it is not possible u can do the shuddhi with dhoop or lobaan.
Clarification of doubt :
What is the definition of vastu and what are the factors affecting the vastu ? A premise (vastu) refers to an open space enclosed by four walls irrespective of whether it has a roof. The presiding deity of this place is called the deity of the premise Vastudevta). Frequencies within a premise a…re not perceived outside it. For instance a subtle fragrance in a room is not experienced outside the threshold of that room.The deity of a premise (vastudevta) is the centre of energy of the premise. Its mission is to endow energy to any pleasant or distressing event occurring there. It is believed that the deity of a premise says, ‘So be it (tathastu)’ to whatever is uttered there. Hence one should not utter abominable words in the house. On the other hand if a person is chanting or meditating in that room then the vibrations of that vastu becomes sattvik like that of a temple and one can either experience the bliss because of the sadhana done by the person there or can hear the chants also !The personalities of residents in a premise should be pleasing. If not they should improve themselves. 30% of the defects in a premise occur on account of the residents themselves. So if this factor is also taken care of then the vibrations of the vastu becomes sattvik .
Importance of various remedies done on the vastu :
1. Ritual of entering a plot of land — 2 %
2. Ritual of Vastushanti — 10 %
3. Ritual of Udakshanti — 2 %
4. Keeping the doors and windows open –2%
5. Eliminating defects in the premise — 2 %6. Not experimenting with energies– 2 %7. Residents within a premise having apleasing personality — 30 %
8. Spiritual practice of residents of thepremise –30%
9. Visits by saints — 10 %
10. Others (growing plants like tulsi) — 10 %.